My name is David, I am from Ireland and Welcome to Clearskies Camino!
This is a blog about the Camino de Santiago. I first walked my Camino in June 2011 and since then, I return each year to follow the arrows westward. I love to tell my stories about the Way whether they be about preparation, my experiences from the trail or sharing between fellow pilgrims.
Follow me as I walk my way!
- On ClearskiesCamino.com, you can view a lengthy list of links for budding pilgrims – these resources *still* help me as I plan my Caminos each year.
- read through my Caminos de Santiago in Spain and Portugal from 2013 to date,
- find up to 80 videos related to the Camino de Santiago in my Weekend Watch section. These are not my own but are freely found on YouTube.
- download a suggested packing list and
- view other preparation ideas for your upcoming Camino.
If you like what you see, let me know by hitting the ★Like button and leaving a comment. If you want to hang out with me between posts, then follow me on Instagram and Facebook for more frequent updates. If you really enjoy my posts and want to support the site, I am partial to a cafe con leche. Buen Camino!
Leave a Reply